Salary: Salary/package open to negotiation with right candidate
Benefits: 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays, pension scheme, excellent opportunity
Hours: Full time, for immediate start
Location: Great Yarmouth, Norfolk
We are currently looking for an experienced contracts manager to join our team. You will be working on projects across Norfolk, Suffolk, Essex and Cambridgeshire.
- Managing major projects and the project managers and site managers on site
- Scheduling, procurement and organisation of materials
- Organisation and management of labour and monitoring site progress and programme
- Coordination of trades and labour
- Management of commercial and financial aspects of the job.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience in contract management is essential
- Experience in dry lining and interiors useful but not essential
- Construction Management Degree or HNC in Building Studies would be beneficial however not essential
- You must be an excellent and proactive communicator and be willing to manage projects from start to completion.
Please email your CV to [email protected]